Running a mobile short code SMS competition or drawing via mobile texts is a great way to build a database of subscribers for later marketing campaigns. Run a competition for a prize like a free massage at our spa or a free night at our hotel.
e.g. Text Competition followed by your answer to 51444.
- Build a subscription list for remarketing. Mobile numbers are captured and put into your database
- Brand awareness
- Perception that your company is technologically advanced
What you will need:
How to set up a short code competition –
- A short code. The short code could be a free rate or regular rate short code.
- An account with Adikat This will give you access to the inbox, competition setup and reports.
- Advertising – this could be added to your current print, radio or TV advertising
Texting Competition Software
Option: Determine which option apply to the Competition. For example, If the question is ‘What is the capital of Ireland’ The options could be 1. Cork, 2. Galway, 3. Dublin, 4. Sligo
Auto-Response (optional): Create an auto-response for each option. When someone texts in the option, for example Cork, the response could be; it’s not the official capital of Ireland.
Note: responses can use the Irish Fada
Win/Lose: Select whether the option if the correct answer or the wrong answer.
Group (optional): Select a per-configured group, in order to automatically add contact to the group.
|Set Up Fee
Reg Rate Short Code
|Monthly : 1 Keyword
|Monthly : per Keyword
|Bulk Texting [optional]
- Monthly Fee includes all inbound texts and software
- Minimum Plan contract period 6 months
Get in Touch
Call us to find out more about our ‘Mobile Short Codes’ 01 443 4262 or Contact Us